Two red carpet events I live for are the Met Gala and the Cannes Film Festival. The 70th Anniversary of the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals took place from May 17, 2017 – May 28, 2017 in Cannes, France. This fashion filled week was filled with Cinderellas and goddesses that captivated my fashion eye. Here’s my favorite celeb looks from the Cannes red carpet….
1. Bollywood goddess, Aishwarya Rai in Michael Cinco (Blue) and Ralph & Russo (Red).
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
2. Swedish model and Victoria’s Secret Angel, Elsa Hosk in Alberta Ferretti.
I must say she looks like a true Cinderella, drop dead gorgeous!
3. Victoria Secret’s model Izabel Goulart in Zuhair Murad Couture.
4. Sonam Kapoor gold and pretty in pink in Elie Saab Couture.
5. Irina Shayk showing off her curves in Versace Atelier.
6. Simplicity truly is beautiful, Adriana Lima in Naeem Khan.
7. Araya A. Margate in a Zuhair Murad Haute Couture pink gown and an Alexis Mabille Fall 2014 Couture gown, styled with Chopard jewelry.
8. Kendall Jenner in two age appropriate gowns, first look is by Ralph & Russo and the second, Giambattista Valli Couture.
9. Aged, gothic, elegant, and stunning, Monica Bellucci in Christian Dior (Look 1) and Dolce & Gabbana (Look 2).
10. Alexandre Vauthier’s pale pink gown with a plunging sweetheart neckline was Bella Hadid’s first look, the second is a Ralph & Russo jewels gown, and lastly, Roberto Cavalli Couture.
As much as I’m not a fan of this Hadid sister and her “Wardrobe Malfunctions” and see through dresses. Model, Bella Hadid somehow stole the show at this film festival and I have to respect how her red carpet looks and how beautiful it looked on her body.
11. Elle Fanning is in Vivienne Westwood Couture with her first look, Prada the next, and Gucci last.
Alongside Bella Hadid, Elle was another celebrity that owned the Cannes red carpet.
12. Uma Thurman at the Premiere for Ismael’s Ghosts in Atelier Versace.
13. Molly Sims at the ‘Okja’ premiere in a dramatic Christian Siriano Resort 2017 off-shoulder ball gown, paired with a beautiful diamond butterfly Boucheron necklace.
14. Winnie Harlow in Zuhair Murad Haute Couture for both looks.
I’ve heard about her bad attitude but I have to recognize how absolutely stunning she looked.
15. Diane Kruger in a Christian Dior Couture gown, styled with a black choker and Chopard diamond necklace.
16. Jessica Chastain in an Armani Prive gown and a burnt orange Florent Crepe jumpsuit from Roksanda.
I didn’t know Jessica until this festival and I love her now, I have so much respect for her for speaking up for women at the panel!
17. Naomi Campbell in Versace Atelier, and again in a Versace gown for the Fashion For Relief show at the Cannes Film Festival.
18. Eva Longoria in an embellished Marchesa Pre-Fall 2017 tulle gown. Alongside, Salma Hayek In Saint Lauren with Eva Longoria In Kaufmanfranco.
19. Sara Sampan in a fairytale ballgown from designer Zuhair Murad.
20. Nicole Kidman at the Premiere for The Beguiled in Michael Kors.
21. Jasmine Tookes’s Georges Chakra Couture lavender one-shoulder gown was beautiful on her complexion.
21. Fan Bingbing dressed in Christopher Bu and Atelier Versace for the gray dress.
One thing I loved about this red carpet is how different countries represented. It still wasn’t diverse but seeing Indian and Chinese goddesses like this made me very happy.
22. Barbara Palvin in a gorgeous Armani Privé Couture gown.
23. Natasha Poly wearing DSquared2 and Bulgari jewelry.
-XOXO BeautyBea 💋